We’re incredibly enthusiastic to announce the Windows Template Studio 1.5.
In this launch, we finalized our do the job for localization, extra in some new attributes, and started out do the job on a bunch of new attributes and web pages.
Whole list of changes in the 1.5 launch, head more than to WTS’s Github.
• Share source, share goal
• Multi-check out
• Opinions hub (extra in v1.4)
• Minor tweaks for Fluent
• Caliburn.Micro Support (extra in v1.4)
Enhancements to the Wizard:
• Localization in all Visual Studio supported language
• Altered the element classes
• Tons of beneath the hood bug fixes and code advancements
• A lot far more Visual Standard engine do the job
• Operate for supporting various assignments in a solitary alternative
• Operate to support Prism
• Bug fixes
How to get the update:
There are two paths to update to the most recent make.
• Presently installed: Visual Studio should vehicle update the extension. To drive an update, Go to Applications->Extensions and Updates. Then go to Update expander on the still left and you should see Windows Template Studio in there and click “Update”
• Not installed: Head to https://aka.ms/wtsinstall, click “download” and double click the VSIX installer.
What else is cooking for upcoming versions?
We appreciate all the group support and participation. In addition, here are just a few of the things we are at this time building out that will in long run builds:
• Impression Gallery element (In nightly)
• Web to Application Hyperlink element (In nightly)
• Visual Standard support (In nightly)
• Drag and fall provider (in nightly)
• Prism support (Quickly in nightly)
• Enhanced update process to assist maximize velocity of startup and file dimension download
• Enhanced person interface in-line with Visual Studio
• Ongoing refinement with Fluent style and design in the templates
• Ink templates
• Enhanced Proper-click->add support for present assignments
With partnership with the group, we have will proceed cranking out and iterating new attributes and performance. We’re usually hunting for additional persons to assist out and if you are intrigued, you should head to our GitHub at https://aka.ms/wts. If you have an strategy or element request, you should make the request!
Up to date December 6, 2017 2:01 pm