Popular vitalization software program Parallels has now been updated to version 13.1 with a host of advancements. The update principally focuses on improving upon the performance of Parallels with macOS Significant Sierra, incorporate greater optimization for capabilities this kind of as HEVC information and Apple Filesystem…
Spigen TEKA RA200 Airpods Earhooks Deal with
Parallels 13.1 was produced toady and declared in a weblog post. The update brings enhancements this kind of as fixes for troubles copying information among Home windows and macOS, which was probably prompted by the swap to APFS. There’s also a host of bug fixes and performance advancements.
Here’s the entire transform log for today’s update:
- Enables the consumer to produce a new Boot Camp virtual device on a Mac® with macOS® Significant Sierra.
- Enables the consumer to set up a Significant Sierra virtual device from the Recovery partition on their Significant Sierra Mac.
- Resolves an challenge with some Home windows shortcuts not doing work (for case in point, “Control+Shift+”+”/”-” in Microsoft Excel).
- Resolves an challenge with putting in Parallels Equipment on Home windows XP (Be aware: Parallels Tools are utilised for Home windows and macOS integration. Do not confuse them with Parallels Toolbox.)
- Resolves an challenge with Home windows not starting off when opening a file associated with a Home windows software on macOS.
- Resolves an challenge with crashes of BIMcollab ZOOM and TopSolid CAD.
- Resolves an challenge with Zoom In and Zoom Out in APEX 3.
- Resolves an challenge with “Sending as Attachment” not doing work for Home windows information and Mac email customer immediately after suspending and resuming a Home windows virtual device.
- Resolves an challenge with OneDrive for Business not shared with macOS, even if that alternative is enabled.
- Resolves an challenge with Microsoft Home windows Get started menu not showing up when clicking the Home windows icon if Dock vehicle-disguise is enabled.
- Resolves an challenge with copying Home windows information to Mac.
- Resolves an challenge with TeamViewer camera not doing work.
- Resolves an challenge with maximizing Home windows programs in Coherence manner.
- Resolves an challenge with putting in a macOS more mature than Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 in the virtual device from the installation picture.
- Resolves an challenge with macOS not likely to rest when there is a virtual device in Coherence manner.
Parallels can be downloaded for $79.99 from the company’s website and today’s update is no cost for current buyers. It’s a rather useful software if you’re on a regular basis switching among Home windows and macOS.